INTRODUCING MR. HEALTH & FITNESS

RAHMAN TABB

We are proud to announce the 2022 Mr. Health & Fitness is … Rahman Tabb! As a coach’s son, Rahman has always enjoyed an active lifestyle and appreciates the importance of having a fitness routine. He is an all-around athlete who discovered that his love for staying in shape came from wanting to live life to the fullest. Rahman suggests using the 80/20 rule: Be health-conscious at least 80% of the time, with healthy eating and exercising, and take the other 20% to ensure you enjoy yourself along the way.

Rahman will be sharing his story in the pages of Muscle & Fitness Magazine and taking home $20,000. As an Air Force veteran, it was fulfilling to be able to show his support for Jared Allen’s Homes for Wounded Warriors throughout the competition. He is grateful to everyone who helped him along his journey.

THANK YOU TO OUR

2022 RUNNERS-UP

KEITH HARVEY

LANE MURPHY

JOE VOLPE

KEITH PETERSON

ISAAC VILLEGAS

AIRON MALLARS

MARC PAPINEAU

Sponsored By

Magnum Nutraceuticals

Magnum® Nutraceuticals is dedicated to producing only the highest quality sports nutrition supplements. All Magnum products are backed by real science, unmatched quality, and guaranteed results to instill confidence and promote loyalty in their clients. In business since 2005, Magnum Nutraceuticals was founded with a purpose of integrity that has propelled them into more than 40 different countries internationally. Our headlining sponsor is launching a fully-dosed new pre-workout powder called Limitless®.


High Quality Sports Nutrition

wolfpak
Sponsored by

WolfPak

Not just a gym backpack, WOLFpak designs bags for the active lifestyle. The company was founded with a clear vision: to bring more functionality to the every day athletic backpack. Waterproof, spacious, and structured with plenty of compartments, this bag will take you from the gym to the office, for a hike, or on a roadtrip. WOLFpak bags have become our essential lifestyle accessory. Join the pak!

WOLFPAK Gym Backpacks

wolfpak
Sponsored by

FOKKEN NUTS

Entrepreneur and IFBB Pro Brandan Fokken loves peanut butter so much that he launched his own signature brand, Fokken Nuts. Their nut butters are handcrafted the old-fashioned way and made in small batches using only the highest-quality ingredients. Flavors include traditional peanut butter, nostalgiac cereal-inspired butters, and not-so-guilty pleasure dessert flavors — there’s a lot to choose from. Go ahead, eat the whole jar!

FOKKEN NUTS Peanut Butter

Thank you


We want to extend our appreciation to all of our athletes. We are so proud of our Mr. Health & Fitness competitors! It is our goal to create a positive community within the fitness industry and that starts with the incredible athletes who are a part of our competition. Thanks to you and your supporters, we are one of Jared Allen's Homes for Wounded Warriors largest supporters.